LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|*Confession of Faith|
12. Psalm 32
12. 诗篇 32
|Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
Gen 2:1-2, Rev 22:1-4
创世记 2:1-2，启示录 22:1-4
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Grace and peace to you
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
|Offering Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
| Offering Song:
I Will Worship You (我会崇拜祢)
|Announcements by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism and missions.
- Please refer to the following for our service times:
- Lord’s Day (Sunday) service @ 10:45 am*
- Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:30 pm
- Wednesday service @ 7:40 pm*
- Saturday Dawn service @ 6:00 am
*Also broadcasted live on YouTube for Lord’s Day & Wed Services: http://live.zionchurch.sg
- The Precept for 2023: “A Church that strives toward the Consummation of Redemptive History by following the path of Abraham’s faith” (Gen 18:18-19; 26:5; Gal 3:7-9; Col 1:25; Tit 2:14)
（创 18:18-19；26:5；加 3:7-9；西 1:25；多 2:14）
- We will have a guest speaker, Pastor Ronny Heyboer, during Bible study time at 1:30 pm today.
He is the founder of the Living Water Village in the West Kalimantan Jungle, saving and nurturing abandoned and abused children. He will be sharing about God’s amazing work in Kalimantan. Let us all attend the study and be blessed!
To find out more about his projects, visit https://www.livingwatersvillage.com/
- Pastor Sam will be guest speaking at Tung Ling Bible School from 27 Feb – 1 Mar (Mon-Wed). Please pray for the showers of blessings for all the lectures.
Tune in to the lectures online for all 3 days from 9:30am-1pm:
Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament Day 1 – 27 Feb (Mon)
Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament Day 2 – 28 Feb (Tues)
Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament Day 3 – 1 Mar (Wed)
- The season of Lent has started from 22 Feb-6 Apr, let us use this time to prepare through prayer and repentance to reflect on our relationship with God, and take steps to draw closer to Him.
- There will be a Praise and Prayer service on Wed, 15 March. Let us look forward to experience God’s amazing grace as a church and have a time of praise fellowship and united prayer.
- There will be a special prayer meeting for all elders and eldresses of Zion Church on 3 March (Fri) at 8:00 pm.
- Pyungkang Missions Day is 2 March. Let us pray for the proclamation and spreading of God’s Word and missions work! Those who wish to support the missions work through offering may give to the Missions account.
- There will be an informational meeting for the Deacon Ordination nominees next Lord’s Day at 1:00 pm in the meeting room.
- Book 7 of the History of Redemption book series: “The Ten Commandments, the Eternal Covenant for All Generations” has arrived! Purchase your copy at $35 with EJoyce.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTIES
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
Account Number: 621835867001
PayNow UEN #: T00SS0141D
Bank Address: CHULIA STREET, 63, OCBC CENTRE, FLOOR 10, SINGAPORE
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
3. Offering toward Missions Offering or Book Drive to support broadcasts of the History of Redemption Series globally, can be made in the following ways to HORA Ministries:
1) Direct bank transfer to:
DBS (Development Bank of Singapore)
Account Holder: LI JIA TSUEY or CAI XIAO FEN ERICA
Account Number: 271-310151-9 (Account Type: Multi Currency Account)
Currency Type: All currencies accepted (US$, S$, etc)
Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
SWIFT Address/Code: DBSSSGSG
2) PayNow to HORA Ministries via NRIC S7638942Z
3) Indicating “Book Drive” or “Missions” on the offering envelopes.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve