LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|*Confession of Faith|
6. Psalm 15
6. 诗篇 15
|Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
Gen 1:1-3, John 1:1-4
创世记 1:1-3, 约翰福音 1:1-4
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
I will rise
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Creation and Re-creation: Work of Light
|Offering Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
Hymn 218 – Come Into My Heart, Blessed Jesus (进入我的心)
|Announcements by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism and missions.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
- Please refer to the following for our service times:
- Lord’s Day (Sunday) service @ 10:45 am*
- Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:30 pm
- Wednesday service @ 7:40 pm*
- Saturday Dawn service @ 6:00 am
*Also broadcasted live on YouTube: http://live.zionchurch.sg
- The Precept for 2023: “A Church that strives toward the Consummation of Redemptive History by following the path of Abraham’s faith” (Gen 18:18-19; 26:5; Gal 3:7-9; Col 1:25; Tit 2:14)
- There will be a month of special dawn services starting Sat, 14 Jan.
- There will be Cell Group Leaders’ meeting after service in the sanctuary today.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTIES
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
3. Offering toward Missions Offering or Book Drive to support broadcasts of the Historyof Redemption Series globally, can be made in the following ways to HORA Ministries:
1) Direct bank transfer to:
DBS Bank Account: HORA Ministries
Account#: 271-310151-9 (Account Type: Multi Currency Account)
* The old HORA Missions Funds account is NOW CLOSED, please take note to transfer to the above new account starting October 2022.
2) PayNow to HORA Ministries via NRIC S7638942Z
3) Indicating “Book Drive” or “Missions” on the offering envelopes.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve