LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Elder Anthony Lim|
|*Confession of Faith|
40. Isaiah 58
40. 以赛亚书 58
|Prayer by Elder Anthony Lim|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Hymn 442 – Saviour, like a Shepherd lead us
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
The light on Moses’ face
|Offering Prayer by Elder Anthony Lim|
| Offering song:
Move Your Heart
(Sharon Praise Leaders)
|Announcements by Elder Anthony Lim|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism and missions.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
- Please refer to the following for our service times:
- Lord’s Day (Sunday) service @ 10:45am*
- Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:45 pm
- Wednesday service @ 7:40pm*
- Saturday Dawn service @ 6am
*Also broadcasted live on YouTube: http://live.zionchurch.sg
- Let us support the 2 conferences in prayer and pray for God’s grace to be with the event preparations:
• 2022 Pyungkang Summer Conference will take place from 1-3 Aug and the Bible Study Program from 3-6 Aug.
– Theme: The Blessing of All the People Gathering as One to Understand the Word of Redemptive History (Neh 8:1, 5-6, 12)
– The Summer Conference lectures will be broadcasted live on YouTube (Pyungkang Cheil Church). Let us all participate and receive much blessings and grace!
• Proclaim 2022, a global conference for pastors and Christian leaders worldwide, will be held online this year from 15-17 Sept as follows:
– Theme: God’s Word to the next generation (4th book in History of Redemption series)
– Date and time: 15-17 Sept @ 6:30-9:00 pm SGT
– Speakers: Rev. Philip Lee, Rev. James Park, Rev. Samuel Kim, Rev. Andrew Pak
*Please register to attend at https://www.proclaim2022.com
*Our church members are encouraged to register (Deadline is 31 Aug). Register by 15 Aug to receive T-shirt by mail.
- Pastor Sam will be lecturing at Tung Ling Bible School from 10-12 Aug (Wed-Fri).
– Theme: “Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament”
– Time: 9:30am-1:00pm (10 & 12 Aug), 10:00am-1:00pm (11 Aug)
Please pray for the grace of God to be upon the lectures and the students receiving the lectures.
- Please make your Lord’s Day lunch order and payment (via PayNow) http://lunch.zionchurch.sg latest by every Wed .
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
- Let us continue to give thanks to God in celebration through our lunch fellowship today!
We will continue with the feast of the Word throughout this week and the fellowship of celebration will continue until next week (Lord’s Day 19 June) lunch and dinner. There will be a BBQ dinner at Nordcom 2 Tower 1 Level 10 pavilion (TLBS side) at 6:00 pm. It will the be last dinner for all members with the evangelists.
All Zion members and Tung Ling Deans & staff are invited, but please register ASAP @
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTIES
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve