LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|*Confession of Faith|
37. Isaiah 40 (2)
37. 以赛亚书 40 (2)
|Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
How can I keep from singing?
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
The work of the Holy Spirit in redemptive history
|Offering Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
| Offering song:
Your grace still amazes me
|Announcements by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism and missions.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
- Please refer to the following for our service times:
- Lord’s Day (Sunday) service @ 10:45am*
- Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:45 pm
- Wednesday service @ 7:40pm*
- Saturday Dawn service @ 6am
*Also broadcasted live on YouTube: http://live.zionchurch.sg
- Today is the 10th Anniversary of The Lord’s Covenant Church in KL. Let us congratulate them and pray that God will continue to bless the church to grow and expand to proclaim the Gospel to the ends of the earth!
- Proclaim 2022, a global conference for pastors and Christian leaders worldwide, will be held online this year from 15-17 Sept as follows:
– Theme: God’s Word to the next generation (4th book in HRS)
– Date and time: 15-17 Sept @ 6:30-9:00 pm SGT
– Speakers: Rev. Philip Lee, Rev. James Park, Rev. Samuel Kim, Rev. Andrew Pak
*Please register to attend at https://www.proclaim2022.com
- 2022 Pyungkang Summer Conference and Bible Study Program:
* Retreat @ Yeoju Conference Center – 1-3 Aug
* Bible study program and tour of other retreat centers – 3-6 Aug
Please note that dates & schedule may change.
There will be a fee of KRW 450,000 (about 500 SGD) which covers:
1) Registration fee
2) Accommodations and Bus transportation for 5 nights
3) 15 meals
Please continue to pray for God’s grace to be with the event preparation.
- Please make your Lord’s Day lunch order and payment (via PayNow) http://lunch.zionchurch.sg latest by every Wed .
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
- Let us continue to give thanks to God in celebration through our lunch fellowship today!
We will continue with the feast of the Word throughout this week and the fellowship of celebration will continue until next week (Lord’s Day 19 June) lunch and dinner. There will be a BBQ dinner at Nordcom 2 Tower 1 Level 10 pavilion (TLBS side) at 6:00 pm. It will the be last dinner for all members with the evangelists.
All Zion members and Tung Ling Deans & staff are invited, but please register ASAP @
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTIES
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve