LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Pastor Samuel Kim|
|*Confession of Faith|
35. Isaiah 35
35. 奉以赛亚书 35
|Prayer by Elder William Ng|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Hymn 470 – When Peace, Like a River, Attendeth my Way
|Sermon by Missionary Jasmine Jung
Let us rise and build the city wall
|Offering Prayer by Elder William Ng|
| Offering song:
Majesty (Here I am)
|Announcements by Pastor Samuel Kim|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism and missions.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
- Please refer to the following for our service times:
- Lord’s Day (Sunday) service @ 10:45am*
- Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:45 pm
- Wednesday service @ 7:40pm*
- Saturday Dawn service @ 6am
*Also broadcasted live on YouTube: http://live.zionchurch.sg
- Gabriel Sunday School will be hosting the “2022 Little Chef Workshop” on 25 June (Sat).
- Venue: Zion Church, Time: 10am – 1:30pm
- The Theme is “A Cup Full of Blessings” (Exo 23:25)
Please start inviting your family, friends & neighbours today! Register at http://gss.zionchurch.sg
- There will be a BBQ dinner at Nordcom 2 Tower 1 Level 10 pavilion (TLBS side) at 6:00 pm today. It will be the last dinner for all members with the evangelists. All Zion members are invited to the dinner fellowship.
- 2022 Pyungkang Summer Conference and Bible Study Program:
* Retreat @ Yeoju Conference Center – 1-3 Aug
* Bible study program and tour of other retreat centers – 3-6 Aug
Please note that dates & schedule may change.
There will be a fee of KRW 450,000 (about 500 SGD) which covers:
1) Registration fee
2) Accommodations and Bus transportation for 5 nights
3) 15 meals
Please contact our church office if you are interested. Please register online latest by 4 July (Mon) at the following link: https://forms.gle/q2AhJjyYkLn94eeo9
- There will be HORA Youth & Young Adults Conference in Boston this year! Please pray for God’s blessings upon the conference and all those who attend.
Theme: RE:Connect (Theme verse: 2 Cor 6:17-18)
Dates: July 1-4, 2022, Venue: Gordon College Campus.
Zion Church has prepared bursaries of a set amount to support our education department. Zion Church Youth and Young Adult members who wish to attend the conference may apply for the bursary.
*Details and Registration: https://hora2022.rsvpify.com
- Please make your Lord’s Day lunch order and payment (via PayNow) http://lunch.zionchurch.sg latest by every Wed .
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
- Let us continue to give thanks to God in celebration through our lunch fellowship today!
We will continue with the feast of the Word throughout this week and the fellowship of celebration will continue until next week (Lord’s Day 19 June) lunch and dinner. There will be a BBQ dinner at Nordcom 2 Tower 1 Level 10 pavilion (TLBS side) at 6:00 pm. It will the be last dinner for all members with the evangelists.
All Zion members and Tung Ling Deans & staff are invited, but please register ASAP @
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTIES
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve