LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Steve Yoon|
|*Confession of Faith|
11. Psalm 28 (11. 诗篇 28)
|Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
Exod 32:25-29, Deut 6:4-5
(出埃及记 32:25-29, 申命记 6:4-5)
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Let us Love one another
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Dedicate yourselves today
|Offering Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation and for the situation to improve and be well-managed.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- Thanksgiving Lord’s Day and Holy Communion service will take place on 21 November. Let us prepare our thanksgiving offering and our hearts prayerfully for a sincere worship to the Lord.
- Gabriel Sunday School will be hosting an event: “Elijah, Man of Prayer”, a VBS 2021 Musical on 20 November via Zoom from 9:30am-11am. Start inviting your family, neighbours and friends today!
Register at: http://gss.zionchurch.sg
- Our 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place this afternoon, 7 Nov, at 4pm via Zoom. Bible study will resume next Lord’s Day. Please pray for Father’s guidance and wisdom as we prepare and present for our AGM and year 2022.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve