LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|*Confession of Faith|
6. Psalm 15 (6. 诗篇 15)
|Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
Revelation 13:1-6, 11-14
(启示录 13:1-6, 11-14)
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Let us Love one another
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
The power of the beasts
|Offering Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
Lead me to the cross
( Sharon Praise)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation and for the situation to improve and be well-managed.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- Zion Church, let us give thanks to God our Father as today marks 2 years in this new building since the Dedication Service. Let us praise Him for the blessings and gifts He has given us and look forward to the glory He will reveal through Zion Church! The church also gives special thanks to all congregation members for your faithfulness to God and dedicated service for the church.
- There will be session meeting right after the Lord’s day service today. This is in preparation for the upcoming AGM in Nov.
- There will be a departmental leaders and cell group leaders’ meeting on 10 Oct, next Lord’s day via Zoom after the Bible study.
- Our 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on 7 Nov, Lord’s day at 4pm via Zoom. There will be no Bible study on that day. Please pray for Father’s will and guidance for 2022 as we prepare and pray for our AGM and 2022.
- Book 6 of the History of Redemption Series: “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath” are available at our bookstore for purchase at S$25. Please purchase your copies with E. Joyce.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.