LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|*Confession of Faith|
52. 1 John 4 (52. 约翰一书 4)
|Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
Rev 22:13-17, Eze 40:20-23
(启示录, 22:13-17, 以西结书 40:20-23)
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
I Hear the Savior Say
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Those who will enter by the gates
|Offering Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
Goodness of God
(Timothy Youth Ministry)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Let us continue to pray for the safety and protection of our nation Singapore from the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- The 2021 Ministers’ Summer Conference will take place from tomorrow 16 & 17 Aug (Mon & Tue). The lectures will be available via Pyungkang Cheil Church’s YouTube channel.
Please refer to the following link to participate:
- There will be HORA Online Seminar taking place on 18 Sep (Sat) via zoom from 2:00pm-4:30pm. Pastor Philip Lee will be speaking based on Book 6 of the Redemptive series: “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath”.
Register at www.horaministries.com
- Book 6 of the History of Redemption Series: “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath” will be available for purchase at S$25 from this week. You may pre-order your copies with Eldress Joyce.
- Our church has decided to resume onsite service progressively from today, 15 Aug with safety measures and conditions in place (stated on the whatsapp message sent) with admission of no more than 50 members (without PET) for each service.
Please register and book your seats at this link: http://service-reserve.zionchurch.sg if you would like to attend services onsite. This same link will be used for Wed service bookings: available from Mondays, and Lord’s Day service bookings: available from Thursdays. The bookings will open at 4pm.
- Finance Department would like to remind members to clearly indicate your reason/purpose of your offering you sent via Paynow/Giro along with Name and Date info as what you see on the banner. Please refer to all the detailed instruction available on our website’s: Offering section or below.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.