LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Pastor Samuel Kim|
|*Confession of Faith|
43. Matthew 6 (43. 马太福音 6)
|Prayer by Pastor Samuel Kim|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Our Only Hope
|Sermon (pre-recorded) by Dr. Baruch Korman
The Cross: The Instrument of Unity
|Offering Prayer by Pastor Samuel Kim|
Fill Me Lord
(Dcn. Andrew Cheong & Chen Ping)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- 2021 Online Proclaim Conference will take place this week from 10-12 June (Thu-Sat) via Zoom.
Please register at https://proclaim2021.rsvpify.com
- We will have our Church’s Anniversary Thanksgiving Service on 13 June (next Lord’s Day). Let us give thanks and pray that our Father will continue to bless Zion Church and that we can continue to glorify Him.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
- In view of the Phase 2-Heightened Alert announcement by our government on 15 May 2021, Zion Church has decided to revert to online services for both Lord’s Days and Wednesdays starting 16 May (Lord’s Day) as a precautionary measure in support of the government’s efforts for the next few weeks. There will be no on-site physical church service, departmental meetings or cell group meetings. All will be online until further notice. Please continue to pray that all services will be able to resume soon.
Zion Church has implemented the TraceTogether ONLY SafeEntry check-in system as of 9 May 2021 in compliance with the Government’s latest mandate for places of worship. We will also be introducing the SafeEntry Gateway in a week’s time. Only the TraceTogether App and Token are accepted for SafeEntry.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
Pastor Samuel Kim/Elder. Anthony Lim
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.