LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|*Confession of Faith|
37. Isaiah 40 (Part 2)
(37. 以赛亚书 40 (2))
|Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Christ is Mine! Hallelujah!
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Let us find the lost thanksgiving
(Way to be happy again)
|Offering Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
Hymns 21/13 – Praise to the Lord
(Joyful Joyful) medley
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- There will be an “Online History of Redemption Global Webinar” held in Jakarta, Indonesia from 17-22 May (Mon-Sat) at 7pm (SGT). It will be broadcasted via YouTube. The 6-Day Webinar is organised and hosted by Bukit Sion Presbyterian Church, Indonesia. There will be 12 sessions featuring renowned international speakers and lecturers (such as Dr. Warren Gage, Rev. Dr Philip Lee, Rev. Dr. Samuel Kim and more) on the “History of Redemption Book Series” ranging from Book 1 to Book 11.
The lectures will be available in English with translations into Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesian.
*Registration link: https://sejarahpenebusan.com/webinar/en/
- There will be a special Online History of Redemption Seminar hosted by our main church on 15 May (Sat) at 1-4 pm (SGT) . There will be two lectures by Senior Pastor Philip Lee on the 6th Book (The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath). The lecture notes will also be provided in PDF format. More details will be given soon.
Please pray that God’s glory will be proclaimed and that all who attend will be blessed through the Word.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to: LI JIA TSUEY at POSB / DBS Savings Account number: 312-00458-5.
- The church is open for those who wish to attend Wednesday & Lord’s Day services from the start of Phase 3. There will be 2 zones allocated for the main service times up to 100 people: 50 pax in the sanctuary (zone A) & 50 pax in the fellowship hall (zone B).
Please register your attendance at http://LD100.zionchurch.sg
More details at http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase3
And please follow Government’s latest requirement to download the TraceTogether mobile app
or to collect the physical token in preparation to this only Safe-entry system at the church.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.