LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Steve Yoon|
|*Confession of Faith|
58. Palm Sunday (58. 粽枝主日)
|Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Great Expectations (大期望)
|Offering Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
Amazing Love (奇異的爱)
(Elijah Young Adults Ministry)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- The Little Scientist Workshop Session 3: ”Light-up card” will take place on Saturday, 17 Apr via zoom from 9:30am – 11am. Let us continue to pray for God’s light to shine in the hearts of the children attending. Please invite your family, friends and neighbors to join the last session.
The workshop will be hosted via zoom at
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
Registration is now open until 3 Apr at
*Registration link: http://littlescientist.zionchurch.sg/
More details on the website.
- There will be Holy communion on Resurrection Lord’s Day, 4 Apr. Let us seek our Father and prepare our hearts with thanksgiving and repentance and have our faith renewed.
- There will be Special Dawn and Evening Services during the Passion Week, from 29 Mar to 3 Apr (Monday to Saturday).
– Dawn Services will begin at 6am from Monday to Saturday via Zoom.
– Evening Services will take place from Monday to Friday, in the Sanctuary from 7:30pm.
* Please remember to register your attendance for evening services at http://LD100.zionchurch.sg
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to: LI JIA TSUEY at POSB / DBS Savings Account number: 312-00458-5.
- Today is all church cleaning day. May we encourage one another and take this opportunity as we clean, to remember the grace of God, and to give thanks for all the blessings He has given to us even through this pandemic period.
- There will be Women’s Ministry meeting today at 3:30pm via zoom before the bible study.
- The church is open for those who wish to attend Wednesday & Lord’s Day services from the start of Phase 3. There will be 2 zones allocated for the main service times up to 100 people: 50 pax in the sanctuary (zone A) & 50 pax in the fellowship hall (zone B).
Please register your attendance at http://LD100.zionchurch.sg
More details at http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase3
And please follow Government’s latest requirement to download the TraceTogether mobile app
or to collect the physical token in preparation to this only Safe-entry system at the church.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.