LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|*Confession of Faith|
34. Proverbs 3 (34. 箴言 3)
|Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Hymn 204 – Blessed Assurance, Jesus is Mine
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Do you need the cross? (你需要十字架吗?)
|Offering Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
Worthy is the Lamb (神羔羊配得)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- The Little Scientist Workshop Session 3: ”Light-up card” will take place on Saturday, 17 Apr via zoom from 9:30am – 11am. Let us continue to pray for God’s light to shine in the hearts of the children attending. Please invite your family, friends and neighbors to join the last session.
The workshop will be hosted via zoom at
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
Registration is now open until 3 Apr at
*Registration link: http://littlescientist.zionchurch.sg/
More details on the website.
- There will be Holy communion and Baptism on Easter Lord’s Day, 4 Apr. For those who wish to be baptized, please see Pastor Sam.
- There will be Special Dawn and Evening Services during the Passion Week, from 29 Mar to 3 Apr (Monday to Saturday).
– Dawn Services will begin at 6am from Monday to Saturday via Zoom.
– Evening Services will take place from Monday to Friday, in the Sanctuary from 7:30pm.
* Please remember to register your attendance for evening services (forms available Tues, 16 Mar) at http://LD100.zionchurch.sg
- Wednesday Service on 17 Mar will be a Praise & Prayer Night. Let’s do our best to come together with our families to this sanctuary and also invite friends and neighbours to join us. May we experience the outpouring of God’s grace as we congregate to worship and to pray.
- There will be a brief leaders’ meeting followed by session meeting after the Bible study today on Zoom.
- The church is open for those who wish to attend Wednesday & Lord’s Day services from the start of Phase 3. There will be 2 zones allocated for the main service times up to 100 people: 50 pax in the sanctuary (zone A) & 50 pax in the fellowship hall (zone B).
Please register your attendance at http://LD100.zionchurch.sg
More details at http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase3
And please follow Government’s latest requirement to download the TraceTogether mobile app
or to collect the physical token in preparation to this only Safe-entry system at the church.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.