LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder William Ng|
|*Confession of Faith|
23. Psalm 98 (23. 诗篇 98)
|Prayer by Elder William Ng|
Joshua 14: 6-14 (约书亚记14：6-14)
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Hymn 411-Jesus Loves me, this I know
|Sermon by Prinicipal Ong Guek Ju
Conquering the Mountains of Life
|Offering Prayer by Elder William Ng|
Silent Night, Holy Night
(piano recital by Shekinah Kankam)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm will resume in January 2021 – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- Please refer to the following schedule for the end of the year services:
- Christmas Eve (24 Dec, Thu) Service @ 7pm – *via Zoom
- Christmas Day (25 Dec, Fri) live broadcast service from main church @ 9:30am, followed by Baptism service
– *In church and *via YouTube
- New Year’s Eve (31 Dec, Thu) Watchnight service @ 10:15pm – *via Zoom and YouTube
- New Year’s Day (1 Jan, Fri) live broadcast service from main church @ 9:30am – *In church and *via YouTube
- The church will be gifting Christmas log cakes for our Zion family members on Christmas Lord’s Day, 20 Dec. Kindly collect your log cakes from the ushers at the reception area before exiting the premise.
- All department leaders, please take note 31 Jan 2021 will be the budget submission deadline for year 2021 to the finance department.
- The church is open for those who wish to view the recorded service in the sanctuary on Lord’s Days during the main service time up to 100 pax. Those who wish to come to church will need to fill out an acknowledgement form on our website, register their attendance at http://LD100.zionchurch.sg and meet all the requirements for the safety measures that are mandated by MCCY. Please see the details on the website http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase2
And please follow Government’s latest requirement to download the TraceTogether mobile app or to collect the physical token in preparation to transit to this check-in system at the church.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.