LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|*Confession of Faith|
65. Thanksgiving Day (2) (65. 感恩节 2)
|Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
Romans 5:3-5 (罗马书 5：3-5)
|Choral Anthem by Sharon Choir
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Giving thanks in our tribulations
|Offering Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
Heaven’s Radio Station (天堂广播电台)
(Gabriel Sunday School)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – “The 12 Tribes” study series *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- For those who wish to be baptized this Christmas Day, 25 Dec, please see Pastor Samuel.
- There will be a History of Redemption Seminar organized by our main church on 23 Nov (this Mon), 1-4 pm (SG time). The lectures will be based on Book 5 of the Redemptive History series, “The Promise of the Eternal Covenant,” by our Senior Pastor, Rev. Philip Lee. Lecture notes are available for download at the following websites:
* For Korean: http://www.pyungkang.com/redemption_ko
* For English: http://www.pyungkang.com/redemption_en
* For Chinese: http://www.pyungkang.com/redemption_ch
- There will be a brief Women’s Ministry meeting via zoom at 3:30pm before the Bible study today.
- The church is open for those who wish to view the recorded service in the sanctuary on Lord’s Days during the main service time up to 100 pax. Those who wish to come to church will need to fill out an acknowledgement form on our website, register their attendance at http://LD100.zionchurch.sg and meet all the requirements for the safety measures that are mandated by MCCY. Please see the details on the website http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase2
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.