LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|*Confession of Faith|
8. Psalm 19
|Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
2 Timothy 2:2
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Far Away in the Depths of my spirit
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Entrust these to faithful men
|Offering Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
Heart of Worship
(Nicole and Shimin)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – Ezekiel Cell Group Book studies *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- Pastor Andrew Pak will be guest speaking at Hinghwa Methodist Church’s Zoom Service on Sat, 29 Aug at 5pm. The message title will be “What makes the last days so difficult?” (2 Timothy 3:1-5).
*Zoom link: http://zoom.us/j/682759437
*Zoom Meeting ID: 682759437
- There will be an Online Seminar organized by HORA Ministries via Zoom on Sat, Sep 5 from 1:30 pm to 4pm. The theme is “The Transitions in History”. We will have special speakers: Dr. Joanna Pae and Rev. Dr. Andrew Pak for the sessions. Please pray that God will be glorified and all will be blessed through the teachings.
To register your attendance, scan in the QR code on the Whatsapp poster invite or visit http://HORAministries.com for more details.
- There will be a leaders’ meeting after the Bible study today.
- The church is open for those who wish to view the recorded service in the sanctuary on Lord’s Days during the main service time up to 50 pax. Those who wish to come to church will need to fill out an acknowledgement form on our website, register their attendance and meet all the requirements for the safety measures that are mandated by MCCY. Please see the details on the website (http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase2).
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.