LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|*Confession of Faith|
|Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
Exod 7:19-23, 8:3;16
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Somebody loves me
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
The Plagues (2)
|Offering Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – Ezekiel Temple study series *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day @ 2pm – Ezekiel Cell Group Book studies *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg, *Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- Pastor Samuel Kim, Pastor David Shin, and Missionary Joanna Pae will be sharing special studies on “The Names of God” (YHWH, Jehovah-Shammah, El Elyon, Jehovah-Jireh) at Hinghwa Methodist Church’s Zoom Services from 13 June to 4 July, every Saturday @ 4:45pm. Please pray that God will be glorified and all will be blessed through the teachings.
*Zoom link: http://zoom.us/j/682759437 *Zoom ID: 682759437
- We will be celebrating our church’s anniversary thanksgiving service on 7 June (Lord’s Day). May we take this opportunity to remember the grace of God, and to give thanks for all the blessings He has given to us through good and sad times. Let us also prepare our thanksgiving offering with prayer for the new work He will do through Zion Church.
- Women’s Ministry Exco has sent E-Grab food vouchers to bless our June birthday members. Check your email to redeem. If you have not received, kindly contact the Exco.
- The church encourages all members to stay safe and follow the measures even during the first phase of coming out of the circuit break. The church will continue with fully online services, studies, and meetings until further notice when it is deemed safe by the government and the church.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Let us pray more fervently for quick recovery and improvement of the situation.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.