LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder William Ng|
|*Confession of Faith|
5. Psalm 13
|Prayer by Elder William Ng|
Exodus 16:1-7, 14-15
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
What a Friend We Have in Jesus
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
What is it?
|Offering Prayer by Elder William Ng|
His Glory Appears
(Deacon Eric & Deaconess Elaine)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – Ezekiel Cell Group Book studies *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- The 2020 Summer Conference will be held online starting this afternoon with the Opening service at 4pm (SG Time), followed by Lectures 1 and 2. The conference will continue through online lectures from 27-28 July (Mon-Tue) and conclude on 29 Jul (Wed) with the Closing service. The Conference Theme is: “Let us receive the blessing of Jehovah-Shammah that encamps all around and protects us.” (Ps 34:7, Ezek 43:12, 48:35)
Click this link for the schedule:
We encourage all church members to attend the conference online. We will join in for the opening and closing services, and thus will not have Lord’s Day Bible study and Wednesday Service separately at Zion Church during the week of the conference.
*Conference will be broadcasted on Zion Church’s YouTube livestream: http://live.zionchurch.sg
There are digital lecture booklets (available in English, Chinese and Korean) sold for S$12 per copy. Please contact Eldress Joyce to order and send your payment to our church finance account with a note specifying Name, Purpose and Date of payment in the MEMO or Bill Ref.no. section. Eg. “PaulTan SC 18JUL20”
- The church is opened for those who wish to view the recorded service in the sanctuary on Lord’s Days during the main service time up to 50 pax. Those who wish to come to church will need to fill out an acknowledgement form on our website, register their attendance and meet all the requirements for the safety measures that are mandated by MCCY. Please see the details on the website (http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase2).
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.