All members are to read and acknowledge their understanding of the following rules when attending LIVE Service in Church:
Prior to returning:
- Member to attend the briefing session regarding safe management measures conducted by the SMO*.
- Member to have the following apps installed onto mobile phones:
Members are urged to cooperate by registering their attendance using the designated online form by Wednesday. Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis, capped at 100.
Visitor will not be refused and may register onsite if maximum attendance has not been reached.
All members may register for coming to Church. However, it is recommended for members with the following conditions to observe the Lord’s Day service from home:
- QR code or Singpass mobile app for safe entry check-in and check-out
- Trace-together app
- Feeling frail, unfit, unwell, and/or having pre-health condition and high risk of transmission.
- Parents with young children who cannot sit through the worship service without moving out of their assigned seats or violating safe distancing rule.
On day of worship service:
- Members who have registered to attend will have to arrive by 10:15am for safe entry admission procedure. Church’s main door will be closed at 10:45am sharp. After that, entry will not be allowed.
- Members are to follow SMO’s instruction:
Members are to observe the following covid-safe behaviors on day of service:
- Upon arrival to do safe entry check-in, to have temperature and attendance recorded.
- To orderly exit by group and to do safe entry check-out after the service.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Observe safe distancing at all times.
- Sanitize hands before entering the sanctuary.
- Sit at assigned seat inside the sanctuary. No shifting of the chairs.
- No mixing between household groups.
- No running around especially for children.
- No singing.
- Follow the signages and demarcations. No entry into prohibited zones.
- Depart from Church premise after checking out. No loitering.
- Inform SMO immediately if feeling unwell in the duration of being in the church premise.