LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Evangelist Nicholas Chiang|
|*Confession of Faith|
8. Psalm 19
8. 诗篇 19
|Prayer by Evangelist Nicholas Chiang|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
In the Name of the Lord
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Creation and Re-creation 3: Blessing of the land and seed
创造与再创造 3: 土地与种子的祝福
|Offering Prayer by Evangelist Nicholas Chiang|
| Offering Song:
Hymn 318 – Softly and Tenderly Jesus is Calling (归家)
|Announcements by Evangelist Nicholas Chiang|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism and missions.
- Please refer to the following for our service times:
- Lord’s Day (Sunday) service @ 10:45 am*
- Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:30 pm
- Wednesday service @ 7:40 pm*
- Saturday Dawn service @ 6:00 am
*Also broadcasted live on YouTube: http://live.zionchurch.sg
- The Precept for 2023: “A Church that strives toward the Consummation of Redemptive History by following the path of Abraham’s faith” (Gen 18:18-19; 26:5; Gal 3:7-9; Col 1:25; Tit 2:14)
- We will have a guest speaker, Pastor Ronny Heyboer, on 26 Feb, during Bible study time at 1:30 pm.
He is the founder of the Living Water Village in the West Kalimantan Jungle, saving and nurturing abandoned and abused children. He will be sharing about God’s amazing work in Kalimantan. Let us all attend the study and be blessed!
To find out more about his projects, visit https://www.livingwatersvillage.com/
- Book 7 of the History of Redemption book series: “The Ten Commandments, the Eternal Covenant for All Generations” will be arriving in March 2023. Pre-Order your copy at $35 with EJoyce today!
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTIES
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
Account Number: 621835867001
PayNow UEN #: T00SS0141D
Bank Address: CHULIA STREET, 63, OCBC CENTRE, FLOOR 10, SINGAPORE
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
3. Offering toward Missions Offering or Book Drive to support broadcasts of the History of Redemption Series globally, can be made in the following ways to HORA Ministries:
1) Direct bank transfer to:
DBS (Development Bank of Singapore)
Account Holder: LI JIA TSUEY or CAI XIAO FEN ERICA
Account Number: 271-310151-9 (Account Type: Multi Currency Account)
Currency Type: All currencies accepted (US$, S$, etc)
Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
SWIFT Address/Code: DBSSSGSG
2) PayNow to HORA Ministries via NRIC S7638942Z
3) Indicating “Book Drive” or “Missions” on the offering envelopes.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve