LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|*Confession of Faith|
17. Psalm 65
17. 诗篇 65
|Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
Dan 9:23, 10:19
但 9:23, 10:19
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Is He Worthy?
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
When we are esteemed by God
|Offering Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
| Offering Song:
How great Thou art (祢真伟大)
|Announcements by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism and missions.
- Please refer to the following for our service times:
- Lord’s Day (Sunday) service @ 10:45 am*
- Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:30 pm
- Wednesday service @ 7:40 pm*
- Saturday Dawn service @ 6:00 am
*Also broadcasted live on YouTube for Lord’s Day & Wed Services: http://live.zionchurch.sg
- The Precept for 2023: “A Church that strives toward the Consummation of Redemptive History by following the path of Abraham’s faith” (Gen 18:18-19; 26:5; Gal 3:7-9; Col 1:25; Tit 2:14)
（创 18:18-19；26:5；加 3:7-9；西 1:25；多 2:14）
- 2023 HORA Conference will be held on July 1-4, 2023 in Chicago, IL, at Loyola University. Please see Pastor or Evangelist asap if you are interested in attending.
Register at https://hora2023.rsvpify.com/
- There will be major events taking place in the month of June:
– HORA Book 7 (The Ten Commandments: The Eternal Covenant for All Generations) Seminar: Jun 17 (Sat)
Speakers include Pastor Andrew Pak, Evangelists Joanna Lee & Joanna Pae.
– Zion Church Dedication Thanksgiving & Deacon Ordination Service:
Jun 18 (Lord’s Day)
Please pray for these events as the church plans and make preparations, let us look forward to glorify Him and experience God’s amazing grace as a church.
- KL The Lord’s Covenant Church is having a church retreat from 29 Apr to 1 May with Pastor Samuel Kim and Evangelist Jasmine Jung as speakers. Please pray for God’s blessings upon the church and all attendees.
- Evangelist Jasmine Jung will be visiting Singapore from 6 – 13 May. She will be guest speaking on 7 May (Lord’s Day) and 10 May (Wed) services. There will also be a special Bible study at church on 12 May (Fri) at 7:30pm. Let us pray for showers of blessing!
|Prayer (Wed 26 Apr)||Deacon Louis Loy|
|Presider (Sun 30 Apr)||Elder Steve Yoon|
|Basket Bearers (Sun 30 Apr)||Elder Tan Pau Soon, Elder William Ng|
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
Account Number: 621835867001
PayNow UEN #: T00SS0141D
Bank Address: CHULIA STREET, 63, OCBC CENTRE, FLOOR 10, SINGAPORE
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
3. Offering toward Missions Offering or Book Drive to support broadcasts of the History of Redemption Series globally, can be made in the following ways to HORA Ministries:
1) Direct bank transfer to:
DBS (Development Bank of Singapore)
Account Holder: LI JIA TSUEY or CAI XIAO FEN ERICA
Account Number: 271-310151-9 (Account Type: Multi Currency Account)
Currency Type: All currencies accepted (US$, S$, etc)
Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
SWIFT Address/Code: DBSSSGSG
2) PayNow to HORA Ministries via NRIC S7638942Z
3) Indicating “Book Drive” or “Missions” on the offering envelopes.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve