LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|*Confession of Faith|
42. Matthew 5
42. 马太福音 5
|Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Fill My Cup Lord
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
The blessings of the Sabbath
|Offering Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
| Offering song:
Hymn 248 – Hail to the brightness of Zion’s glad morning
|Announcements by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism and missions.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
- Please refer to the following for our service times:
- Lord’s Day (Sunday) service @ 10:45am*
- Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:45 pm
- Wednesday service @ 7:40pm*
- Saturday Dawn service @ 6am
*Also broadcasted live on YouTube: http://live.zionchurch.sg
- Let us pray for the upcoming History of Redemption seminars and conferences:
• Europe History of Redemption Seminar (Brussels, Belgium)
– Theme: Genesis Genealogies
– Date & Time: 26-28 Aug
– Speakers: Rev. Andrew Pak, Rev. Samuel Kim, Evg. Joanna Pae
• Proclaim 2022
– Theme: God’s Word to the next generation (4th book in History of Redemption series)
– Date and time: 15-17 Sept @ 6:30-9:00 pm SGT
– Speakers: Rev. Philip Lee, Rev. James Park, Rev. Samuel Kim, Rev. Andrew Pak
*Registration https://www.proclaim2022.com (Deadline is 31 Aug).
- There will be a leaders’ meeting after the Bible study.
Agenda: Follow-up on 3D design of the new units’ construction. We will be showing the new 3D design right after the service. Those who wish to view it can stay in the sanctuary. But the meeting for the leaders will be after the Bible study.
- Please make your Lord’s Day lunch order and payment (via PayNow) http://lunch.zionchurch.sg latest by every Wed .
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTIES
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve