LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Elder Steve Yoon|
|*Confession of Faith|
33. Psalm 150
33. 诗篇 150
|Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Somebody Loves me
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Biblical values – Law of God
圣经价值观 — 神的律法
|Offering Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
God Will Make a Way
|Announcements by Elder Steve Yoon|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
- Please refer to the following for our ONLINE service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
- Month of May is ‘The Month of Family’. Let us remember to appreciate and honor our family members as well as our church family.
- We will have our Church’s Anniversary Thanksgiving Service on 12 June (Lord’s Day). Let us prepare our hearts and our Thanksgiving offering.
- Evangelists Joanna Pae and Jasmine Jung will be visiting Zion Church from 10-21 June. There will be a line-up of special Bible studies and seminar lectures during the week. Let us look forward to be spiritually filled and pray for showers of blessing!
* Special Bible studies – 14 June (Tue), 7:40-9:30pm
* HORA Seminar – 17 and 18 June (Fri and Sat), 2pm-5pm
Theme: Return and Restore: Rebuilding Jerusalem (Book 11 Part.2 of the History of Redemption Series).
Venue: ZION CHURCH (2 Gambas Crescent Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13 S757044)
The seminar lectures will be broadcasted *Live on YouTube: http://live.horaministries.com
Register at: http://seminar.horaministries.com
- 2022 Pyungkang Summer Conference and Bible Study Program:
* Retreat @ Yeoju Conference Center – 1-3 Aug
* Bible study program and tour of other retreat centers – 3-6 Aug
Please note that dates & schedule may change.
There will be a fee of KRW 450,000 (about 500 SGD) which covers:
1) Registration fee
2) Accommodations and Bus transportation for 5 nights
3) 15 meals
Please contact our church office if you are interested. Please register online latest by 4 July (Mon) at the following link: https://forms.gle/q2AhJjyYkLn94eeo9
- There will be a leaders’ meeting (elders, eldresses, deacons, and deaconesses) after the Bible study today for church construction update.
- Onsite resumption of events and services from 24 Apr, 2022:
• Lunch and fellowship after the main service.
>>> Please make your lunch order and payment (via PayNow) http://lunch.zionchurch.sg latest by every Wed .
• Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:45 pm in the main sanctuary
• Dawn Services at 6am every Saturday at church
- There will be HORA Youth & Young Adults Conference in Boston this year! Please pray for God’s blessings upon the conference and all those who attend.
Theme: RE:Connect (Theme verse: 2 Cor 6:17-18)
Dates: July 1-4, 2022, Venue: Gordon College Campus.
Zion Church has prepared bursaries of a set amount to support our education department. Zion Church Youth and Young Adult members who wish to attend the conference may apply for the bursary.
*Details and Registration: https://hora2022.rsvpify.com
- Special offering reminder from the Finance office:
Members who are giving their offering online or physical, make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer.
Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH ). Any offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance. (See similar instructions under Offering & Tithe)
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTIES
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve