LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Steve Yoon|
|*Confession of Faith|
50. Philippians 4 (50. 腓立比书 4)
|Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
Revelation 7:1-4, 22:3-4
(启示录 7:1-4, 22:3-4)
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
As the Deer
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Those who are sealed
|Offering Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
We will love
( Shimin Wang & Jas Loo)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Let us continue to pray for the safety and protection of our nation Singapore from the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- The 2021 Pyungkang Summer Retreat (Conference) will take place online on 1-4 Aug (Sun-Wed). The Summer Retreat Theme is: “Let us endure to the end and overcome in faith for the movement of the word of redemptive history” (Matt 24:13; Jas 5:10; Rev 17:14). Please find the conference schedule on our homepage http://zionchurch.sg
For lectures (YouTube link) and downloadable notes, please go to: http://www.pyungkang.com/summer_conference_en
All lectures will be broadcasted on Pyungkang Cheil Church’s YouTube channel. We encourage all members to attend all the lectures. Rebroadcast will be available on Zion Church YouTube channel for:
– Opening service: 1 Aug (Sun) at 1:00 pm in place of our regular Bible study
– Closing service: 4 Aug (Wed) at 7:40 pm in place of our Wed service
- Tung Ling Bible School Modular lectures took place past Thu & Fri and will conclude tomorrow 2 Aug (Mon), 9:30am-1pm. Pastor Sam is lecturing on the theme: “Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament”.
The lectures will be broadcasted live on Tung Ling’s YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/T1nfNr86ixA
Please pray for the students that they may receive much grace and that our Father will receive all the glory.
- Book 6 of the History of Redemption Series: “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath” will be available for purchase at S$25 from this week. You may pre-order your copies with Eldress Joyce.
- With Phase 2-Heightened Alert effective from 22 Jul 2021, all services for both Lord’s Days and Wednesdays will be fully online until further notice. Please continue to pray that all services will be able to resume soon.
- Finance Department would like to remind members to clearly indicate your reason/purpose of your offering you sent via Paynow/Giro along with Name and Date info as what you see on the banner. Please refer to all the detailed instruction available on our website’s: Offering section or below.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.