LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Reverend Samuel Kim|
|*Confession of Faith|
44. John 1 (44. 约翰福音 1)
|Prayer by Elder Anthony Lim|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Praise His Holy Name!
|Sermon by Rev. David Shin
The Church of the First-born
|Offering Prayer by Elder Anthony Lim|
|Thanksgiving Offering Presentations and Congratulatory Messages
Elijah Young Adult Ministry, Elder Howard & family, Gabriel Sunday School, Elders and overseas families, Pastors and Missionaries
|*Benediction by Rev. David Shin|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- Today is our Church’s Anniversary Thanksgiving Lord’s Day. Let us give thanks and pray that our Father will continue to bless Zion Church and that we can continue to glorify Him. Special thanks to all who have contributed and worked hard behind the scenes.
- Let us give thanks to Pastor David Shin for blessing us with the precious Word. Let us continue to pray for Pastor David and The Lord’s Covenant Church.
- Let us give thanks to God for His blessings through the Proclaim Conference. May God remember the participants and bless their countries and their ministries.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
- In view of the Phase 2-Heightened Alert announcement by our government on 15 May 2021, Zion Church has decided to revert to online services for both Lord’s Days and Wednesdays starting 16 May (Lord’s Day) as a precautionary measure in support of the government’s efforts for the next few weeks. There will be no on-site physical church service, departmental meetings or cell group meetings. All will be online until further notice. Please continue to pray that all services will be able to resume soon.
Zion Church has implemented the TraceTogether ONLY SafeEntry check-in system as of 9 May 2021 in compliance with the Government’s latest mandate for places of worship. We will also be introducing the SafeEntry Gateway in a week’s time. Only the TraceTogether App and Token are accepted for SafeEntry.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.