CHRISTMAS DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Pastor Je-Jun Byun|
|*Confession of Faith|
57. Christmas Day (57. 圣诞节)
|Prayer by Elder Sung-Han Jung|
Luke 2:3-7 (路加福音2：3-7)
|Choir Anthem by Pyungkang 4000 Choir
|Sermon by Senior Pastor Philip Lee
The Mysterious Christmas That Began
from a Manger in Bethlehem
|Offering Prayer by Elder Sung-Han Jung|
|*Closing Hymn by Choir:
Hallelujah (G. F. Handel)
(哈利路亚-G. F. Handel)
|*Benediction by Senior Pastor Philip Lee|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm will resume in January 2021 – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- Please refer to the following schedule for the end of the year services:
- New Year’s Eve (31 Dec, Thu) Watchnight service @ 10:15pm – *In church and *via YouTube
- New Year’s Day (1 Jan, Fri) live broadcast service from main church @ 9:30am – *In church and *via YouTube
*Kindly register your attendance for both services at http://LD100.zionchurch.sg
- There will be a Baptism Service today after the Christmas Day Service Broadcast.
- The Precept for the year 2021: “The Church That Fulfils the Amazing Redemptive-Historical Restoration Through Faith That Soars Like an Eagle”
(Isa 40:31; Luke 5:26; 6:10; Acts 3:21; 1 John 5:4)
- All department leaders, please take note 31 Jan 2021 will be the budget submission deadline for year 2021 to the finance department.
- There will be all church cleaning next Lord’s day, 27 Dec. Let us all gather our efforts to clean our Father’s house to usher in the new year.
- The church is open for those who wish to view the recorded service in the sanctuary on Lord’s Days during the main service time up to 100 pax. Those who wish to come to church will need to fill out an acknowledgement form on our website, register their attendance at http://LD100.zionchurch.sg and meet all the requirements for the safety measures that are mandated by MCCY. Please see the details on the website http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase2
And please follow Government’s latest requirement to download the TraceTogether mobile app or to collect the physical token in preparation to transit to this only Safe-entry system at the church.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.