Our Beliefs and Conviction
1. We believe the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament Scriptures to be the inspired Word of God, the only inerrant and infallible rule of faith and practice.
2. We believe in one living and true God, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Almighty God who created the world by His Word and ruled it under His providence and accomplished the redemption for sinful man in Christ and will judge all the humanity in justice.
4. We believe in the full deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus, His representative and substitutionary death, His bodily resurrection, and His physical return in glory to consummate His Kingdom.
5. We believe in the dignity of man created in the image of God, his total depravity, his need of repentance, redemption, and justification only through faith in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
6. We believe in the illuminating, regenerating, indwelling, and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit enabling the Christian to become effective witness of the gospel and to serve responsibly in the world for the glory of God.
7. We believe in the resurrection of all men either to eternal life or to eternal death as God shall judge them in justice and in truth.
8. We believe in one, holy, and universal Church as the body of Christ, and her essential task of worship, preaching, fellowship, praying, service, and mission.
9. We believe in the responsibility of the Church transforming people and culture in the contemporary context, in obedience to God according to the teachings of the Scriptures for the realization of the Kingdom of God.
10. We believe in the traditional reformed faith as truthful to the teachings of the Scriptures, best expounded in the Westminster Confession of faith and the Heidelberg catechism.