Mon – Sat Visitation, contact Church Administrator / Church Office 62084505
Covid Safe Entry Management at Zion Church
A. SafeEntry Management System
All members are to read and acknowledge their understanding of the following rules when attending Service on-site:
Prior to returning:
- Members / Worshippers must have Trace-together phone app or token for safe entry check-in and check-out.
- Members / Worshippers MUST register their attendance on http://service-reserve.zionchurch.sg. Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Worshipper will be refused entry once maximum attendance is reached.
- It is recommended for members/worshippers with the following conditions to observe services from home:
- Feeling frail, unfit, unwell, and/or having pre-health condition and high risk of transmission.
- Parents with young children who cannot sit through the worship service without moving out of their assigned seats or violating safe distancing rule.
On day of worship service:
- Members / Worshippers who have registered to attend service will have to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to service time for safe entry admission procedure. Church’s main door will be closed when service begins. After that, entry will not be allowed.
- Members / Worshippers are to follow SMO’s instruction:
- Upon arrival to do safe entry check-in, to have temperature check, to sanitize hands before entering the sanctuary.
- To orderly exit by group and to do safe entry check-out after the service.
- Members/ Worshippers are to observe the following covid-safe behaviors on day of service:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Observe safe distancing at all times.
- Sit at registered seat(s) inside the sanctuary. No shifting of the chairs.
- No mixing between household groups.
- No running around especially for children.
- No singing.
- Follow the signages and demarcations. No entry into prohibited zones.
- Depart from Church premise after checking out. No loitering.
- Inform SMO immediately if feeling unwell in the duration of being in the church premise.
- *SMO = Safety Management Officer(s)
- Elder William Ng, Eldress Joyce Tan, Brother Nicholas Chiang, Eldress Naomi Foo, Deaconness Elaine Sng, Eldress Shirlin Ho, Deacon Louis Loy
- Registration Form for Lord’s Day & Wednesday Services
- For Visitation from Mon-Sat, please contact Church Administrator or Church Office 62084505.
- Entrance & Exit Map