LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|*Confession of Faith|
9. Psalm 23
9. 诗篇 23
|Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Christ is mine! Hallelujah!
|Sermon by Evangelist Nicholas Chiang
Creation and Re-creation 4: Bodies of Light
创造与再创造 4: 光之体
|Offering Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
| Offering Song:
Hymn 500 – I Need Thee Every Hour (我时刻需要主)
|Announcements by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism and missions.
- Please refer to the following for our service times:
- Lord’s Day (Sunday) service @ 10:45 am*
- Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:30 pm
- Wednesday service @ 7:40 pm*
- Saturday Dawn service @ 6:00 am
*Also broadcasted live on YouTube for Lord’s Day & Wed Services: http://live.zionchurch.sg
- The Precept for 2023: “A Church that strives toward the Consummation of Redemptive History by following the path of Abraham’s faith” (Gen 18:18-19; 26:5; Gal 3:7-9; Col 1:25; Tit 2:14)
- We will have a guest speaker, Pastor Ronny Heyboer, on 26 Feb, during Bible study time at 1:30 pm.
He is the founder of the Living Water Village in the West Kalimantan Jungle, saving and nurturing abandoned and abused children. He will be sharing about God’s amazing work in Kalimantan. Let us all attend the study and be blessed!
To find out more about his projects, visit https://www.livingwatersvillage.com/
- Pastor Sam will be guest speaking during this month of February:
1) 25 Feb (Sat)-Hinghwa Methodist Church at their Connect @ 5 Service
2) 27 Feb-1 Mar (Mon-Wed)-Tung Ling Bible School
Please pray for the showers of blessings for all the lectures.
- Book 7 of the History of Redemption book series: “The Ten Commandments, the Eternal Covenant for All Generations” will be arriving in March 2023. Pre-Order your copy at $35 with EJoyce today!
- There will be a Department Leaders’ meeting today after the Bible study. Please stay back in the sanctuary.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTIES
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
Account Number: 621835867001
PayNow UEN #: T00SS0141D
Bank Address: CHULIA STREET, 63, OCBC CENTRE, FLOOR 10, SINGAPORE
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
3. Offering toward Missions Offering or Book Drive to support broadcasts of the History of Redemption Series globally, can be made in the following ways to HORA Ministries:
1) Direct bank transfer to:
DBS (Development Bank of Singapore)
Account Holder: LI JIA TSUEY or CAI XIAO FEN ERICA
Account Number: 271-310151-9 (Account Type: Multi Currency Account)
Currency Type: All currencies accepted (US$, S$, etc)
Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
SWIFT Address/Code: DBSSSGSG
2) PayNow to HORA Ministries via NRIC S7638942Z
3) Indicating “Book Drive” or “Missions” on the offering envelopes.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve