LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Elder William Ng|
|*Confession of Faith|
58. Palm Sunday
|Prayer by Elder William Ng|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
The great opportunity
|Offering Prayer by Elder William Ng|
| Offering Song:
Hymn 144 – Jesus shed His blood for me (耶稣宝血救赎我)
|Announcements by Elder William Ng|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism and missions.
- Please refer to the following for our service times:
- Lord’s Day (Sunday) service @ 10:45 am*
- Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:30 pm
- Wednesday service @ 7:40 pm*
- Saturday Dawn service @ 6:00 am
*Also broadcasted live on YouTube for Lord’s Day & Wed Services: http://live.zionchurch.sg
- The Precept for 2023: “A Church that strives toward the Consummation of Redemptive History by following the path of Abraham’s faith” (Gen 18:18-19; 26:5; Gal 3:7-9; Col 1:25; Tit 2:14)
（创 18:18-19；26:5；加 3:7-9；西 1:25；多 2:14）
- There will be Passion Week Special Services in the month of April:
– Dawn services with Rev. Abraham Park’s messages:
Apr 3 (Mon) – 7 (Fri) at 6:00 am
– Evening services: Apr 3 (Mon) – 6 (Thu) at 7:40 pm
– Good Friday service: Apr 7 (Fri) at 10:45 am
- 2023 HORA Conference will be held on July 1-4, 2023 in Chicago, IL, at Loyola University. Please see Pastor or Evangelist asap if you are interested in attending.
Register at https://hora2023.rsvpify.com/
- There will be major events taking place in the month of June:
– HORA Book 7 (The Ten Commandments: The Eternal Covenant for All Generations) Seminar: Jun 17 (Sat)
– Zion Church Dedication Thanksgiving & Deacon Ordination Service:
Jun 18 (Lord’s Day)
Please pray for these events as the church plans and make preparations, let us look forward to glorify Him and experience God’s amazing grace as a church.
- Women’s Ministry will be organising a Special Potluck Luncheon on Resurrection Lord’s Day, Apr 9. For those interested to contribute dishes, please sign up on the Potluck list at the bulletin board.
- There will be all-church Cleaning today. Let us work together to clean our Father’s house to prepare for Resurrection Lord’s Day.
- Book 7 of the History of Redemption book series: “The Ten Commandments, the Eternal Covenant for All Generations” has arrived! Purchase your copy at $35 with EJoyce.
|Prayer (Passion Week 3-7 Apr)||Mon – Eld. Tan Pau Soon
Tue – Eld. William Ng
Wed – Eld. Steve Yoon
Thu – Evg. Nicholas Chiang
Fri – Eld. Ridwan Dinata
|Presider (Sun 9 Apr)||Eld. Steve Yoon|
|Basket Bearers (Sun 2 Apr)||Eld. Tan Pau Soon, Eld. William Ng|
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
Account Number: 621835867001
PayNow UEN #: T00SS0141D
Bank Address: CHULIA STREET, 63, OCBC CENTRE, FLOOR 10, SINGAPORE
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
3. Offering toward Missions Offering or Book Drive to support broadcasts of the History of Redemption Series globally, can be made in the following ways to HORA Ministries:
1) Direct bank transfer to:
DBS (Development Bank of Singapore)
Account Holder: LI JIA TSUEY or CAI XIAO FEN ERICA
Account Number: 271-310151-9 (Account Type: Multi Currency Account)
Currency Type: All currencies accepted (US$, S$, etc)
Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
SWIFT Address/Code: DBSSSGSG
2) PayNow to HORA Ministries via NRIC S7638942Z
3) Indicating “Book Drive” or “Missions” on the offering envelopes.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve