LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|*Confession of Faith|
23. Psalm 98
23. 诗篇 98
|Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
If You Love Me
|Sermon by Rev. Goh Seng Fong
|Offering Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
Another in the Fire
|*The Lord’s Prayer|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation and for the situation to improve and be well-managed.
- Please refer to the following for our ONLINE service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- The church is open for Dawn service at 6am every Saturday.
- “The Little Scientist Workshop” organized by the Gabriel Sunday School will take place via zoom this Sat, 26 Feb from 9:30am-11:00am. Please pray for God’s grace to be upon the event.
- As we approach Ash Wednesday next week (2 Mar) and the Lenten season, let us take some time to reflect on our relationship with God, and take steps to draw closer to Him.
- Chinese Book 3 of the History of Redemption book series has arrived and is available for sale at $20 per copy. Please see EJoyce for your purchase.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve