LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Steve Yoon|
|*Confession of Faith|
20. Psalm 91
20. 诗篇 91
|Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Thanksgiving and Praise Medley
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Tabernacle – HRS Book 11b Zerubbabel’s Temple
and the Consecrated Genealogies of the Returnees
|Offering Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
(Sharon Praise Team)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation and for the situation to improve and be well-managed.
- Please refer to the following for our ONLINE service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- The Precept for 2022:“A church that is devoted to making great advances in proclaiming the Word of redemptive history.” (Exod 36:3; Neh 6:15-16; Ps 18:29; 110:3; Col 1:6)
- The church is open for Dawn service at 6am every Saturday.
- Pastor Sam will be lecturing at Tung Ling Bible School from 7-9 February (Mon-Wed). Time: 9:30am-1:00pm. The theme will be: “Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament”. YouTube links:
Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament 07/02/2022
Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament 08/02/2022
Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament 09/02/2022
- Gabriel Sunday School is organizing “The Little Scientist Workshop” which will be running for 2 sessions, with the first session starting 26 Feb, Saturday from 9:30am – 11:00am and second session on 26 Mar, Saturday same time. The workshop will be hosted via zoom. Please refer to our website for more details. Registration link: http://gss.zionchurch.sg
- Please submit your Ministries’ 2022 budget latest by this Monday, 31 January 2022 to the finance department.
- Chinese Book 3 of the History of Redemption book series has arrived and is available for sale at $20 per copy. Please see EJoyce for your purchase.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve