LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Elder William Ng|
|*Confession of Faith|
65. Thanksgiving Day (2)
65. 感恩节 2
|Prayer by Elder William Ng|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Thanksgiving and praise medley
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Power of Thanksgiving
|Offering Prayer by Elder William Ng|
|Special Offering Presentations:
(Timothy Youth Ministry)
The Blessing (祝福)
(Gabriel Sunday School)
|Announcements by Elder William Ng|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism and missions.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
- Please refer to the following for our service times:
- Lord’s Day (Sunday) service @ 10:45am*
- Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:45 pm
- Wednesday service @ 7:40pm*
- Saturday Dawn service @ 6am
*Also broadcasted live on YouTube: http://live.zionchurch.sg
- HORA Ministries is hosting a 2-Day special seminar series: “Patriarch Ya’akov (Jacob) and Assurance of Salvation” by the acclaimed Rabbi who loves Jesus, Dr. Baruch Korman.
Date & Time: 7 Jan 2023 (Sat), 1:30pm-5pm, 8 Jan 2023 (Sun), 10:40am-12:00pm
There will be a total of 4 lectures. Registration is free but mandatory to ensure seats are reserved at:
Please pray that God’s glory will be proclaimed and that all who attend will be blessed through the Word.
- There will be Shechem History of Redemption Center Thanksgiving Service (CA, USA) on 27 Nov. Let us give thanks to God and pray for His continued providence in building up the retreat center and branch church.
- There will be Baptism service on Christmas Lord’s Day, 25 December. Please see Pastor Sam if you would like to get baptised.
- Please submit your Ministries’ 2023 budget latest by 31 Dec 2022 to the finance department. So far the Women’s & Newcomers’ Ministries have submitted their 2023 budgets.
- Today we have a special Thanksgiving Pot-Luck Luncheon fellowship organized by the Women’s Ministry. Please join in to receive the blessings, and let’s not forget to appreciate and thank the various families and ministries for contributing to a scrumptious meal.
- There will be a brief leaders’ meeting in the sanctuary after the bible study today.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTIES
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
3. Offering toward Missions Offering or Book Drive to support broadcasts of the Historyof Redemption Series globally, can be made in the following ways to HORA Ministries:
1) Direct bank transfer to:
DBS Bank Account: HORA Ministries
Account#: 271-310151-9 (Account Type: Multi Currency Account)
* The old HORA Missions Funds account is NOW CLOSED, please take note to transfer to the above new account starting October 2022.
2) PayNow to HORA Ministries via NRIC S7638942Z
3) Indicating “Book Drive” or “Missions” on the offering envelopes.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve