LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Elder Anthony Lim|
|*Confession of Faith|
52. 1 John 4
52. 约翰一书 4
|Prayer by Elder Anthony Lim|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Agnus Dei (How Great Thou Art)
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Those who are called by God to His ministry
|Offering Prayer by Elder Anthony Lim|
| Offering song:
Hymn 464 – I have found sweet rest
|Announcements by Elder Anthony Lim|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism and missions.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
- Please refer to the following for our service times:
- Lord’s Day (Sunday) service @ 10:45am*
- Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:45 pm
- Wednesday service @ 7:40pm*
- Saturday Dawn service @ 6am
*Also broadcasted live on YouTube: http://live.zionchurch.sg
- Our Zion Church 2022 AGM will be held today at 1:30 pm in the sanctuary after fellowship. There will be no Bible study. All departments, let us prepare our hearts in prayer for God’s will as we plan for year 2023.
- There will be Zion Thanksgiving BBQ Dinner at the pavilion infront of the church on 12 Nov (Sat) at 6 pm to give thanks to God and show appreciation to all our church members.
- Thanksgiving Lord’s Day and Holy Communion service will take place on 20 Nov, Lord’s Day. Let us prepare our thanksgiving offering and our hearts prayerfully for a sincere worship to the Lord.
To celebrate this special day, the Women’s Ministry will be preparing a special Pot-Luck Thanksgiving Luncheon. If you wish to support by contributing a dish, please fill up the details on the Pot-Luck List on the bulletin board.
- Offering toward Missions Offering or Book Drive to support broadcasts of the History
of Redemption Series globally, can be made in the following ways to HORA Ministries:
1) Direct bank transfer to:
DBS Account: HORA Ministries
Account No: 271-310151-9 (Account Type: Multi Currency Account)
* The old HORA Missions Funds account is NOW CLOSED, so please take note to transfer
to the above new account starting 21 October 2022.
2) PayNow to HORA Ministries via NRIC S7638942Z
3) Indicating “Book Drive” or “Missions” on the offering envelopes.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTIES
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve