LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|*Confession of Faith|
|Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
1 Cor 15:1-19
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Because He Lives
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Has Christ been raised?
|Offering Prayer by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
He Is With Us (他与我们同在!) by Gabriel Sunday School
Jireh (以勒) by Elijah Young Adults Ministry
|Announcements by Elder Ridwan Dinata|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation and for the situation to improve and be well-managed.
- Please refer to the following for our ONLINE service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- Please join us for our Easter Lord’s Day Special Luncheon after the main service. Let us stay for fellowship to give thanks and celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ!
To better facilitate the luncheon, the Women’s Ministry has requested for members to send only your representative to collect the individually packed lunches to prevent long queues. Kindly note there will be no exchange of menu, please collect the menu you ordered. As soon as you finish your meals, please mask on. There should also be no intermingling between groups. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Onsite resumption of events and services from 24 Apr, 2022:
• Lunch and fellowship after the main service.
>>> Please make your lunch order and payment (via PayNow) at http://lunch.zionchurch.sg latest by Wed, 20 Apr.
• Lord’s Day Bible study at 1:45 pm in the main sanctuary
• Dawn Services at 6am every Saturday at church
As such, Zoom broadcasts for Bible studies and dawn services will discontinue from Easter Lord’s Day.
- There will be HORA Youth & Young Adults Conference in Boston this year! Please pray for God’s blessings upon the conference and all those who attend.
Theme: RE:Connect (Theme verse: 2 Cor 6:17-18)
Dates: July 1-4, 2022, Venue: Gordon College Campus.
Zion Church has prepared bursaries of a set amount to support our education department. Zion Church Youth and Young Adult members who wish to attend the conference may apply for the bursary.
*Details and Registration: https://hora2022.rsvpify.com
- Sharon Praise Ministry is recruiting new singers and musicians. If you have the talent and the heart to serve, kindly see Eldress Amanda.
- “Zerubbabel’s Temple and The Walls of Jerusalem” Cell Group Book 2022 is out now for sale at $15 per copy. Please see our office staff to purchase.
- Special offering reminder from the Finance office:
Members who are giving their offering online or physical, make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer.
Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH ). Any offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance. (See similar instructions under Offering & Tithe)
- Here are a couple of key changes from MCCY’s update on streamlined Safe Management Measures as of 15 Mar 2022:
1) Event size limits have been lifted for all services. We have increased the seating capacity for services. As such, seat bookings are no longer required.
2) Safe distancing no longer mandatory for mask-on services & activities, however it is still encouraged. The rests of the safe management measures remain the same.
Our church is now a venue where Vaccinated-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) are applicable . Moving forward, we seek for your cooperation as we continue to do our part in keeping the church a safe environment for worship services. Please practice responsibility by keeping your masks on at all times while in the premise. Thank you.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTIES
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve