LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|PRESIDER: Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|*Confession of Faith|
27. Psalm 121
27. 诗篇 121
|Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Here I Am Lord
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
True Worshipers – Man born blind
真正的崇拜者 – 一个天生失明的人
|Offering Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
Amazing Grace (Praise The Lord)
|Announcements by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth and revival of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation and for the situation to improve and be well-managed.
- Please refer to the following for our ONLINE service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- The church is open for Dawn service at 6am every Saturday.
- As we observe this season of Lent (2 Mar-14 Apr), let us use this time to prepare through prayer and repentance to reflect on our relationship with God, and take steps to draw closer to Him.
- There will be Holy communion and Baptism on Easter Lord’s Day, 17 Apr. For those who wish to be baptized, please see Pastor Sam.
- Gabriel Sunday School will be hosting the second session of “The Little Scientist Workshop” next Sat, 26 Feb from 9:30am – 11:00am via zoom. Please pray for the event that the love of God will be sown in the hearts of the children.
- Pastor Sam will be guest speaking at Hinghwa Methodist Church on 26 Mar (Sat) at 5pm via Zoom. Please for the attendees to receive showers of blessing.
- Sharon Praise Ministry is recruiting new singers and musicians. If anyone is interested, kindly see Eldress Amanda.
- “Zerubbabel’s Temple and The Walls of Jerusalem” Cell Group Book 2022 is out now for sale at $15 per copy. Please see our office staff to purchase.
- Special offering reminder from the Finance office:
Members who are giving their offering online or physical, make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer.
Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH ). Any offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance. (See similar instructions under Offering & Tithe)
- Here are a couple of key changes from MCCY’s update on streamlined Safe Management Measures as of 15 Mar 2022:
1) Event size limits have been lifted for all services. We have increased the seating capacity for services. As such, seat bookings are no longer required.
2) Safe distancing no longer mandatory for mask-on services & activities, however it is still encouraged. The rests of the safe management measures remain the same.
Our church is now a venue where Vaccinated-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) are applicable . Moving forward, we seek for your cooperation as we continue to do our part in keeping the church a safe environment for worship services. Please practice responsibility by keeping your masks on at all times while in the premise. Thank you.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
Please make sure to indicate your name, type of offering and the date info under the memo/remarks sections when initiating the transfer. Please indicate your offerings’ purpose especially for TITHES (to be listed as TH).
Note: Any online offerings without indications of whether for tithing, thanksgiving, building, mission, etc will be recorded as regular offerings.
Thank you for your assistance.
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.
- Eldress May Ling
- Deaconess Leh Tieng
- Elder Steve