LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder William Ng|
|*Confession of Faith|
31. Psalm 142 (31. 诗篇 142)
|Prayer by Elder William Ng|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Fill My Cup Lord
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
|Offering Prayer by Elder William Ng|
Hymns 456 & 453 Medley (赞美诗)
(Elijah Young Adults Ministry)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- Pastor Samuel Kim will be lecturing at Tung Ling Bible School (Modular course # 1) from 22-24 Feb (Mon to Wed). Lectures will begin from 9:30am – 1pm. Theme: “Discovering Jesus in the Old Testament”. A YouTube link will be provided on Monday morning for those who wish to watch the lectures Live. Please pray for the grace of God to be upon the event preparation as well as the students receiving the lectures.
- “The Little Scientist Workshop” organized by the Gabriel Sunday School will continue with the next 2 sessions via zoom in Mar & Apr. The second session: “Infinity Mirror” will take place on 13 Mar, Saturday from 9:30am – 11am. Please invite your family, friends and neighbors for the workshop.
The workshop will be hosted via zoom at
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
Registration is now open until 27 Feb at
*Registration link: http://littlescientist.zionchurch.sg/
More details on the website.
- As we approach this season of Lent (17 Feb – 3 Apr), let us take some time to reflect on our relationship with God, and take steps to draw closer to Him.
- There will be a brief Women’s Group meeting before the Bible study @ 3:30pm today.
- Jehovah Shammah: Ezekiel’s Temple Cell Group Book (2) is still available for sale. The copies are at $15 each (available in English and Korean languages). Please see Eldress Joyce to purchase.
- The church is open for those who wish to attend Wednesday & Lord’s Day services from the start of Phase 3. There will be 2 zones allocated for the main service times up to 100 people: 50 pax in the sanctuary (zone A) & 50 pax in the fellowship hall (zone B).
Please register your attendance at http://LD100.zionchurch.sg
More details at http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase3
And please follow Government’s latest requirement to download the TraceTogether mobile app
or to collect the physical token in preparation to this only Safe-entry system at the church.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.