LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Anthony Lim|
|*Confession of Faith|
28. Psalm 127 (28. 诗篇 127)
|Prayer by Elder Anthony Lim|
John 1:16, 1 Peter 1:10-16
(约翰福音 1:16，彼得前书 1：10-16)
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
God Has Been So Good to Me
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
The essentials: Grace
(基本要素 : 恩典)
|Offering Prayer by Elder Anthony Lim|
The Goodness of God (主的信實良善)
(Timothy Youth Ministry)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- The Precept for the year 2021: “The Church That Fulfils the Amazing Redemptive-Historical Restoration Through Faith That Soars Like an Eagle”
(Isa 40:31; Luke 5:26; 6:10; Acts 3:21; 1 John 5:4)
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- Pastor Samuel Kim will be speaking at Hinghwa Methodist Church’s Zoom Service on 6 Feb, next Saturday @ 5pm. Please pray that God will be glorified and all will be blessed through the teaching.
*Zoom link: http://zoom.us/j/682759437
*Zoom ID: 682759437
- Gabriel Sunday School is organizing “The Little Scientist Workshop” which will be running for 3 sessions, with the first session starting 20 Feb, Saturday from 9:30am – 11:00am.
The workshop will be hosted via zoom at
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
Registration is now open until 6 Feb at
*Registration link: http://littlescientist.zionchurch.sg/
More details on the website.
- There will be session meeting next Lord’s Day, 7 Feb after the service.
- There will be a Department leaders’ meeting on 7 Feb after the bible study. Leaders, please prepare to share your department’s annual event schedule during the meeting.
- All department leaders, please be sure to submit your department’s budget for year 2021 to the finance department by today.
- The church is open for those who wish to attend Wednesday & Lord’s Day services from the start of Phase 3. There will be 2 zones allocated for the main service times up to 100 people: 50 pax in the sanctuary (zone A) & 50 pax in the fellowship hall (zone B).
Please register your attendance at http://LD100.zionchurch.sg
More details at http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase3
And please follow Government’s latest requirement to download the TraceTogether mobile app
or to collect the physical token in preparation to this only Safe-entry system at the church.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.