LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder William Ng|
|*Confession of Faith|
3. Psalm 4 (3. 诗篇 4)
|Prayer by Elder William Ng|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Hymn 447-Great Is Thy Faithfulness
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Authority and Death of the Two Witnesses
|Offering Prayer by Elder William Ng|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Let us continue to pray for God’s protection of all nations in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic situation and for the situation to improve and be well-managed.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- HORA Online Seminar will be taking place next Sat, 18 Sep via zoom from 2:00pm-4:30pm. Pastor Philip Lee will be speaking based on Book 6 of the Redemptive series: “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath”.
Register at www.HORAMinistries.com
Details on the Zoom address and link to download PDF lecture notes will be given sometime this week.
- There will be a leaders’ meeting for elders, eldresses, and deacons after the Zoom Bible study on Lord’s Day for construction layout update.
- Book 6 of the History of Redemption Series: “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath” are available at our bookstore for purchase at S$25. Please purchase your copies with E. Joyce.
- Finance Department would like to remind members to clearly indicate your reason/purpose of your offering you sent via Paynow/Giro along with Name and Date info as what you see on the banner. Please refer to all the detailed instruction available on our website’s: Offering section or below.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.