LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Steve Yoon|
|*Confession of Faith|
65. Thanksgiving Day (2) (65. 感恩节 2)
|Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
I Will Praise Him
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
You shall observe the Feast of the Harvest
|Offering Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
Days of Elijah
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Let us continue to pray for the safety and protection of our nation Singapore from the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- There will be Tung Ling Bible School Modular lectures this month from 26-28 Jul (Mon-Wed), 9:30am to 1pm daily. Pastor Sam will be lecturing for all three days on the theme: “Discovering Jesus in the OT”. More details will be given at a later date.
Please pray for the students that they may receive much grace and that our Father will receive all the glory.
- In view of the Phase 3-Heightened Alert announcement by our government on 18 June 2021, Zion Church has resumed on-site services for both Lord’s Days and Wednesdays starting 23 June in compliance with MCCY of admitting not more than 50 members (without PET) for each service.
You may register and book your seats at this link: http://service-reserve.zionchurch.sg
The same link will be used for Wed service bookings: available from Mondays, and Lord’s Day service bookings: available from Thursdays. Bookings will be released at 4pm.
Zion Church has implemented the TraceTogether (TT) ONLY SafeEntry Gateway as a system of check-in as of 9 May 2021 in compliance with the Government’s latest mandate for places of worship. Kindly note that Only the TraceTogether Token and (TT) App are accepted for SafeEntry check-in.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to:
HORA Ministries – DBS Bank Account 072-037508-4.
Account Type: Corporate Multi Currency Account.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.