LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Steve Yoon|
|*Confession of Faith|
25. Psalm 103 (25. 诗篇 103)
|Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
Luke 18:1–8 (路加福音 18:1-8)
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Behold Only Jesus (仰望着主耶稣)
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Will the Son of Man find faith when He
|Offering Prayer by Elder Steve Yoon|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm will resume from today, 10 January 2021 – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- There will be a Zoom online seminar organized by HORA Ministries.
Date and time: 30 January, Saturday at 2pm – 4:30pm
Theme: “Declaring the End from the Beginning…” (Isa 46:9-11).
Speakers: Pastor Paul Kim and Pastor Samuel Kim. More details will be posted on Zion and HORA websites.
Let us pray for God’s Word to go forth and give hope and redemption in all nations!
- Tung Ling Bible School has started their new school term. Let us pray that God’s word of redemption will be proclaimed through the school, for the teachers, and students.
- The Precept for the year 2021: “The Church That Fulfils the Amazing Redemptive-Historical Restoration Through Faith That Soars Like an Eagle”
(Isa 40:31; Luke 5:26; 6:10; Acts 3:21; 1 John 5:4)
- All department leaders, please take note 31 Jan 2021 will be the budget submission deadline for year 2021 to the finance department.
- There will be Women’s ministry meeting at 3:30pm via zoom today.
- The church is open for those who wish to attend Wednesday & Lord’s Day services from the start of Phase 3. There will be 2 zones allocated for the main service times up to 100 people: 50 pax in the sanctuary (zone A) & 50 pax in the fellowship hall (zone B).
Please register your attendance at http://LD100.zionchurch.sg
More details at http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase3
And please follow Government’s latest requirement to download the TraceTogether mobile app
or to collect the physical token in preparation to this only Safe-entry system at the church.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.