LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|*Confession of Faith|
62. Easter (62. 复活主日)
|Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Praise His Holy Name
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Our Eternal High Priest Jesus Christ
|Offering Prayer by Elder Tan Pau Soon|
|Special Offering Items:
No Turning Back
(Gabriel Sunday School)
Jesus Paid It All (救主舍命)
Because He Lives (因祂活着)
(Dcn. Renata Hann, Sharon Choir)
|Holy Communion by Pastor Samuel Kim||*Hymn 6|
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
|Baptism service by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- The Little Scientist Workshop Session 3: ”Light-up card” will take place on Saturday, 17 Apr via zoom from 9:30am – 11am. Let us continue to pray for God’s light to shine in the hearts of the children attending. Please invite your family, friends and neighbors to join the last session.
The workshop will be hosted via zoom at
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
Registration is now open at
*Registration link: http://littlescientist.zionchurch.sg/
More details on the website.
- Dean Philip Ong (Tung Ling Bible School) will share the Word of God at Zion Church next Lord’s Day (11 Apr). Let us pray for showers of blessings!
- There will be Communion during the service and Baptism right after the main service today. For the communion, please collect your individual communion elements from the ushers at the reception area before entering the sanctuary. Let us seek our Father and prepare our hearts with thanksgiving and repentance and have our faith renewed.
- As part of our missions work to proclaim God’s Word and to support the publication of the 6th book in the series, “The Eternal High Priest of the Covenantal Oath,” Zion Church will be doing a BOOK DRIVE .
Your missions offering given for BOOK DRIVE will be used to purchase History of Redemption Series books and Bibles (where needed) to be sent to schools, institutions, and individuals who otherwise cannot buy them to read.
You may participate by indicating “book drive” on the offering envelopes or sending direct bank transfers to: LI JIA TSUEY at POSB / DBS Savings Account number: 312-00458-5.
- The church is open for those who wish to attend Wednesday & Lord’s Day services from the start of Phase 3. There will be 2 zones allocated for the main service times up to 100 people: 50 pax in the sanctuary (zone A) & 50 pax in the fellowship hall (zone B).
Please register your attendance at http://LD100.zionchurch.sg
More details at http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase3
And please follow Government’s latest requirement to download the TraceTogether mobile app
or to collect the physical token in preparation to this only Safe-entry system at the church.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.