LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Anthony Lim|
|*Confession of Faith|
17. Psalm 65 (17. 诗篇 65)
|Prayer by Elder Anthony Lim|
Luke 1:17; 76-80 (路加福音1:17; 76-80)
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
Someone is Praying for you
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
John the Baptist and Elijah
|Offering Prayer by Elder Anthony Lim|
充滿我 (Fill me, Lord)
(Deacon Andrew Cheong and Chen Ping)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Fortnight Saturday (next on 7 Nov) bible study series @ 1pm – Beginning of Redemption in Genesis *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – Ezekiel Cell Group Book studies *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg
*Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- Our 2020 AGM will take place on Lord’s Day, 8 Nov. More details will be given at a later date on how the AGM will be conducted. Please pray for Father’s will and guidance for 2021 as we prepare and pray for our AGM and 2021.
- Pyungkang Day Conference will be on Tues, 27 Oct. Let us be in prayer and put our hearts and missions offerings together for the proclamation of God’s word.
- There will be a session meeting today after the Lord’s Day Service.
- The church is open for those who wish to view the recorded service in the sanctuary on Lord’s Days during the main service time up to 50 pax. Those who wish to come to church will need to fill out an acknowledgement form on our website, register their attendance at http://LD50.zionchurch.sg and meet all the requirements for the safety measures that are mandated by MCCY. Please see the details on the website http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase2
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.