LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Elder Anthony Lim|
|*Confession of Faith|
3. Psalm 4
|Prayer by Elder Anthony Lim|
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
We Bring the Sacrifice of Praise
|Sermon by Rev. Abraham Park
Jesus’ shocking proclamation
|Offering Prayer by Elder Anthony Lim|
Sing High, Sing Low
(Gabriel Sunday School)
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- Please refer to the following for our online service times and locations:
- Wed service @ 7:40pm – *On YouTube
- Saturday Dawn prayer service @ 6am – Special study series *On Zoom
- Lord’s Day service @ 10:45am – *On YouTube
- Lord’s Day bible study @ 4pm – Ezekiel Cell Group Book studies *On Zoom
*YouTube link: http://live.zionchurch.sg, *Zoom link: http://zoom.zionchurch.sg
- New York Evergreen Church is organizing an online Youth and Young Adult Conference.
The Speakers for the conference will be Pastor Andrew Pak and Pastor Samuel Kim. In Singapore time, it will take place on 18 July (Sat) and there will be two sessions at these timings:
- Morning 9am – 12pm
- Night 9pm – 12am
We strongly encourage our Timothy and Elijah ministries to be part of this conference, and to invite their friends. More information and an e-invite card will be provided.
- The 2020 Summer Conference will be held online, on 27 and 28 July (Tue & Wed), from 9am to 4pm Singapore time on both days. Stay tuned for more information on how you can sign up and join the online conference.
- The church is opened for those who wish to view the recorded service in the sanctuary on Lord’s Days during the main service time up to 50 pax. Those who wish to come to church will need to fill out an acknowledgement form on our website, register their attendance and meet all the requirements for the safety measures that are mandated by MCCY. Please see the details on the website (http://zionchurch.sg/covid-phase2).
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.