LORD’S DAY SERVICE ORDER
|ANNOUNCER: Pastor Samuel Kim|
|*Confession of Faith|
48. 1 Corinthians 13
|Prayer by Pastor Samuel Kim|
Ephesians 5:6-12, Colossians 2:8
|Choir Anthem by Sharon Choir
The Unseen Hand
|Sermon by Pastor Samuel Kim
Let us not be deceived
|Offering Prayer by Pastor Samuel Kim|
Old Rugged Cross
|*Benediction by Pastor Samuel Kim|
- Let us continue to pray for the growth of our church and for the work of evangelism.
- There will be Wednesday service, special bible studies and dawn services on Zoom and YouTube. Please refer to our church website and Instagram for our Bible study date and time.
- Wednesday evening 7:40pm
- Friday evening 7:45pm special bible studies by Pastor Sam – Jesus’ parables about the end time.
- Dawn prayer services will be on Saturday at 6:00 am
- Lord’s day bible studies on Ezekiel cell group books at 2pm by Bible Academy teachers.
Date, time, Zoom meeting ID & YouTube link will be posted on our church website, Instagram, and cell group leaders will notify you via phone message.
- The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) has stepped up their control and patrol for Nordcom 2 building under covid-19 (Temporary Measures) (Control Order) regulations 2020. Entry to Nordcom 2 is only allowed with a valid approval from the authorities. We understand the heart of our members who would like to continue to fill the house of God with prayer and reverence. But we would like to ask Church members not to visit the church sanctuary in this period, as we may face the risk of a hefty fine of $10,000 or more if we get caught. During this time, let’s devote ourselves more in prayer and build up the churches in our homes.
- There is Bible Study today at 2pm on Zoom. Ask your CG leader for the meeting invitation link.
- Led by the Newcomers Ministry, to show love and concern for the community of Sembawang, our church is going to give away masks for free. The Newcomers Ministry has mailed out flyers to 1500 units of SunBreeze & SunNatura HDB estates (blocks opposite Nordcom). Applicants (1 per household) may register their residential address via QR code or text messages which lead to Zion Church’s URL zionchurch.sg/freemask, and we will mail them a pack of 10 masks. We have put up our church’s online YouTube service times for both English, Chinese and Sunday School live services and pre-recorded services.
- The Women’s ministry Exco has emailed digital grab food vouchers to treat our May birthday members. Kindly check your emails to redeem the vouchers.
- Finance Team has newly added PayNow facility for making your offering transfer. Please see Offering and Tithe section for more information.
UPCOMING PRAYER DUTY
OFFERING & TITHE
Via Internet Banking
You can give an offering electronically by transferring to the following account:
1. For regular, tithes, thanksgiving, special, and missions offerings ONLY
OCBC Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
PayNow UEN#: T00SS0141D
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 1.
2. For Building Offerings ONLY
DBS Bank Account: ZION CHURCH
NOTE: Please specify Name, Purpose and Date (ddmmmyy) of the offering in the MEMO or Bill Reference Number section. See Example 2.
Use the following acronyms to indicate Purpose (offering type):
- RO = Regular Offering
- TH = Tithes
- TG = Thanksgiving
- SP = Special Offering
- MO = Missions Offering
- BO = Building Offering
JohnDoe TH 05APR20
SamMiller TG 05Mar20
JaneSmith RO 03May20
JohnDoe BO 05APR20
You may mail your offering cheques to Zion Church to below address:
2 Gambas Crescent, Nordcom 2 Tower 2 #10-13. Siangapore 757044.
You may transfer via ATM:
BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SPECIFY TYPE OF OFFERING if you use this option.
Please inform any Finance Team member if want your offering to be recorded.